2018 Women's Convention
April 6th, 2018
THEME: Poised For Battle (II Chronicles 20: 15,17)
A soldier prepares for battle by arming themselves with the necessary gear that will yield the optimum results. They are confident in the face of fear and ready for whatever happens. As women of God, we too must prepare ourselves for battle, but the weapons of our warfare are not carnal. As women, we ought to be graceful and elegant, dignified in every situation. But as women of God, we are to be poised (having a composed and self-assured manner) for battle every day. This year's convention will prepare every woman to go to war for her family, her community, and herself. Don't miss this week.
The Convention will have morning seminars Tuesday-Thursday at 9am. When you register, please be sure to click the "Add Ons" tab to see what's in store. Not only will you glean from the Word of God through the worship services, you'll also be able to learn more personally what it means to be poised for battle.
New this year are two sessions hosted by Lady Daniele Murray that are sure to keep you engaged and strengthened. On Wednesday, April 4th at 6:00p, we will have our first Women's Convention Singles Seminar, "My Current Situation." This is open to both men and women. Also, exclusively for all of the Pastors' Wives that will attend, we will have a luncheon called "Tough Skin...Tender Hearts." That session will take place on Thursday afternoon, April 5th, immediately following the morning worship service. The cost for that event is $15.
It's praying time. Join the women of Full Gospel Holy Temple as they take time during the Women's Convention to pray and intercede on behalf of this nation. We're calling all the travailing mothers of Zion to register now for this unique experience. Tickets are $25 and the deadline is Good Friday, March 30th, 2018.
This year's event will be held at the Hilton Garden Inn Duncanville and the attire is all white.
Evening Worship Speakers
- Monday Night – Evangelist Daniele Murray, First Lady, FGHT, Inc.
- Tuesday Night – Evangelist Dian Pierce, First Lady, McKinney FGHT
- Wednesday Night – Evangelist Shirley Owens, Dallas FGHT
- Thursday Night – Pastor Frankie Watley, Evangel Temple, Ft. Worth, TX
- Friday Night – Pastor Jacquelyn Cannon, Pastor, Nash FGHT
Morning Worship Speakers
- Tuesday Morning – Evangelist Ruby Phillips, Grand Prairie FGHT
- Wednesday Morning – Evangelist Cheryl Jones, First Lady, Rosenberg FGHT
- Thursday Morning – Evangelist Shawnetta Murray, Dallas FGHT